RSVP is housed in the basement of St. John Presbyterian Church at the corner of 13th and Elm in New Albany. RSVP's entrance is at the bottom of the ramp on the 13th Street side. Their mailing address is 1307 E. Elm St., New Albany, IN 47150.
What is RSVP?
- the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program invites adults age
55 and over to use their life experience and skills to make a
difference in the community. Volunteers make meaningful contributions
through assisting not-for-profit organizations and health care
institutions with special projects and ongoing opportunities.
RSVP serves Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson and Scott counties
in southern Indiana. Over 1,250 volunteers are serving in 160
organizations and institutions providing over 165,000 hours of
kind of volunteer opportunities are there?
our list of ongoing volunteer
may join RSVP?
55 years or older may join. The only requirements are that you
fill out an enrollment form and submit a monthly hour sheet reflecting
your volunteer service.
may I join?
you are interested and willing to share your skills and experience
in service or would like more information please contact
us or call 812-948-1815.
may view or download
an enrollment form here. If you are interested in joining
RSVP, complete the form and mail it to the address on the form.
RSVP staff person will contact you to answer any questions and/or
begin your exciting adventure of being a RSVP volunteer.
are the benefits of RSVP membership?
donate to RSVP
- Opportunity to utilize your experience and skills to make a meaningful difference for others
- Free supplemental personal accident and liability insurance while volunteering
- Recognition in the community -- at special events and in local newspapers
- Bi-monthly newsletter with information of interest to volunteers and retirees
- Opportunity to learn new skills if interested
- Sense of worth, knowing that you are helping your community
may donate now using Pay Pal and designating your gift for RSVP
in the memo section.